18101 SE 6th Way Vancouver, WA 98683, USA
Posted 2 years ago
Get verified information about PetSafe complaints email & Phone number. Call 1-866-738-4379 to make a complaint to PetSafe about their service.
You should call PetSafe complaints line in the first instance on 1-866-738-4379. If this does not resolve matters, then further steps can be taken. Further information is on the website along with details of alternative contact options such as contact form, email and visiting your local branch.
Complaint via Phone number : 1-866-738-4379
Complaint via Email : n/a
The Complaint via Support Form : PetSafe Support Form
PetSafe complaint website : www.petsafe.net
PetSafe Corporate Head Office address
As the largest manufacturer of electronic pet training products in the U.S., PetSafe devoted to the most innovative research and advanced designs. PetSafe products help you and your pet have the best moments together, whether you need a little help with training or you just want to pamper your pet.
Accessories & Parts
Also Read: Petland complaints email & Phone number
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine records for PetSafe Complaint information.
Use below complaint form to discuss problems you have had with PetSafe, or how they have handled your complaints. Initial complaints should be directed to PetSafe directly. You can find complaint contact details for PetSafe above.
Call at 1-866-738-4379. They will help you with product manuals, setup, training, and troubleshooting.
Turning the Receiver Collar ON
1. Press and hold the Mode Button continuously for 2 seconds.
2. The green light will light up briefly and you will hear two tones chime.
3. When the Receiver Collar is turned on without a programmed boundary, the Receiver Collar will perform the ReadyTest sequence, two chimes and then shut down.
Take battery out of the collar for several minutes and replace it with new battery. Make sure battery is installed properly. Make sure the tab within the battery housing unit is making good contact. If receiver collar still does not activate – remove a wire from the transmitter, try to change the levels.
Use a large coin to turn the battery clockwise until the arrow lines up with the lock symbol on the housing. This turns the Bark Control Collar on. To remove the battery, turn the battery counter- clockwise using a large coin.
How do I re-synchronize my wireless system?
1. Remove the receiver collar from your pet.
2. Remove the battery from the receiver collar. ...
3. At the transmitter, move the boundary switch from the low to the high position.
4. Slowly adjust the boundary control dial up to #8, down to #1 and then back to the #4 position.