Get verified information about Zoosk complaints email & Phone number. Call +1 888-939-6675 to make a complaint to Zoosk about their service.
Zooks provide a range of complaint handling options on their website. The first step is to phone the complaints line on +1 888-939-6675.
Customers can use an online form to make a written complain online, and there is a postal correspondence option (address below). There is a summary on the website of how Zooks will handle your complaint and what communication to expect.
Complaint via Phone number : +1 888-939-6675
Complaint via Email : email@example.com
The Complaint via Support Form : Zoosk Support Form
Zoosk complaint website : www.zoosk.com
Zoosk Corporate Head Office address
555 Mission St, San Francisco,
CA 94105, USA
Also Read: Yelp complaints number & email.
Zoosk is a leading online dating company that personalises the dating experience to help singles find the person and relationship that’s just right for them. The founders of the company are Shayan Zadeh and Alex Mehr, who ran the company until December 2014.
Zoosk’s Behavioural Matchmaking technology is constantly learning from the actions of over 35 million members in order to deliver better matches in real time.
Online dating service
Also Read: Zales complaints email & Phone number
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine records for Zoosk Complaint information.
Use below complaint form to discuss problems you have had with Zoosk , or how they have handled your complaints. Initial complaints should be directed to Zoosk directly. You can find complaint contact details for Zoosk above.
Deactivating your account from your computer
1. Open your web browser, go to www.zoosk.com, and log in to your Zoosk account.
2. Click on the cogwheel icon in the top left corner of the page, near your name.
3. Click on Account and then select Account Status.
4. Click on Deactivate Account.
5. Select Deactivate on the bottom of the screen. 6. This will take you to a confirmation page.
Confirm your choice by selecting Deactivate Your Zoosk Account.
Deactivating your account from your smartphone through the Zoosk Android App
1. Open the Zoosk app on your Android phone.
2. Tap on the 3 lines menu at the top left corner.
3. Tap to the gear icon close to your nickname.
4. Tap Account.
5. Tap the pencil close to your Account Status.
6. Tap Deactivate and follow the instructions.
If there's a green dot or indicator on someone's profile saying he or she is Online Now, it means that person is currently active on Zoosk.
Set-Up and Customize Your Dating Profile.
Add Photos to Showcase Your Likes and Interests.
Browse Profiles of Singles in Your Area.
Send Unlimited Likes and Smiles.